Congratulations you are engaged! this is just to help you know what comes next with the wedding planing and make it was easy as possible for you and your husband or bride to be. Wedding planning can get confusing so if you have any questions feel free to contact me or to set up a meeting in person!
How to get started with your wedding photography:
- You get engaged and then contact me!
- I will look over my calendar to see if I am avaible. Make sure you contact me asap to make sure I have your date open. I do fill up far in advanced so the sooner the better.
- We meet over coffee, chat, have a few laughs and talk about your wedding and go over any questions you may have.
- After you look over my packages that I have sent you and pick out all the upgrades you need I will send you a contract for you to fill out and send in your 50% retainer secure your wedding day. That is the hardest part! Now on to the fun!
- After Booking I will send you a questionnaire and some info on planing your wedding day timeline. Take your time to filling out the questionnaire. It should be fun and really helps me get to know you better
Your Engagement Session:
- 2-9 months before your wedding: I will contact you to set up a time to shoot your engagement session. This time will vary depending on time of year and use of the images. Example: If you are getting a guest book we will need to leave time to design and order the book for your wedding or if you are planning to use your images for your Save The Dates.
- We pick a location (or locations), talk about outfits and go out and have a blast shooting some awesome photos!
- I will give you a list also of a personal stylist and hair and make up expert who I work closely with.
- 2-4 weeks after your engagement session: Your proofs are uploaded to your personal gallery for viewing, ordering and sharing with friends/Family
- 3-5 weeks after your engagement session: Your Guest book design will be sent to you for approval or 1 round of revisions
- Once Approved your guest book will be sent to the printers. Please allow 4-6 Weeks for premium guest books to be printed and bound.
Just before your Wedding:
- 2-4 weeks prior to wedding day I will email you a wedding day questionnaire. This form will request all the specific information that I need regarding your wedding day (timeline, requests, vendors etc). This will give me an idea of the flow of the day and allow me to contact you with any other questions I may have beforehand. Please fill out to the best of your ability. This questionnaire will also give you space to let me know who is important and who I need to make sure I get pictures of.
- 30 Days prior to the wedding date the final balance of your wedding contract is due.
On your wedding day:
- You look amazing and have a blast!
- Relax and have fun in front of the camera!
After the wedding:
- 3-6 weeks after the wedding: Your images will be posted in your proofing gallery (I will contact you via e-mail with information on how to access your proofs)
- 6-8 weeks after your wedding: Your disc of images will be ready for pick-up along with any prints ordered in the prior weeks.
- 7-9 weeks after your wedding: Your album design will be sent over for you to review. In order to make the process as speedy as possible please be prompt in your request for any changes. Any revisions or approval of design should be requested within 1-week of receiving the initial design.
- 9-10 weeks after your wedding: Album Revisions are made and sent to you for approval. Once approved the album design will be sent to a custom album company and start production.
- 4-8 weeks after album is put into production*: I will recieve your sweet album and contact you to let you know it is ready to go.